RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-April-5 WA Minimum-Just Chilling

Inspiration Challenge-April-5 WA Minimum-Just Chilling
RJMJ, Apr 13, 2020
Description:
This Is A Challenge That Is Right Up My Alley...I'm Pretty Much Always Using Multiple WA In My Layouts...Whether It's A Quote(s)...Typed Or Written WA...Alphas...Or Word Bits Etc...I Feel That The WA Is An Integral Part Of The Layout...For Me...It Has To Be Just Right For The Layout To Feel Complete...It Tells A Story Without Lots Of Journaling Needed...Journaling Is Not One Of My Strong Suits In My Layouts...Go Figure...Considering How Much I Like To Talk Here In The Journaling Description Of My Layouts...Life Is Always Full Of Irony...

I Don't Think I Really Need To Say Too Much About This Layout...The Photo & WA Pretty Much Tell The Tale...In These "Courageous" Times [As I Like To Call Them...]...Accepting The "New Normal" That Is Part Of Our Daily Lives Is Important...Acceptance & Realizing That This Is The Way It Is [For Now...]...Perhaps Could Allow For Some Time To Reflect & Take Stock Of What We All Have & What Really Is Important In Our Own Lives...And For Now...A Bit Of Time To Chill & Remember That This Is Only Temporary...& Eventually We Will All Get Back To Our Previously Busy Lives...That Have Been "Temporarily" Interrupted By Covid-19...This Too Shall Pass...

*To Create My Just Chilling Layout-I Used:

*Mellow-Lynn Grieveson
*Now Is The Time-Lynn Grieveson(2)
*My Daily Battle-Template-LiLiWee
vdannette, Donitab and KarenB like this.