FOOTBALL MANAGER
ButFirstCoffee, Apr 12, 2020
Description:
Template:
Basil by Sara Gleason

Kits:
Sociable by Forever Joy Designs
Picture Perfect by Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel, KittyY, Thuria and 1 other person like this.
    • Donitab
      Love this circular yet linear design. I love how people are overcoming separation and boredom.
    • KittyY
      I love what you did with this template!! holy smokes
    • MrsPeel
      oh Vicks, you have NO IDEA how amazing it is to have you back here!!!!!!!!! there has been not ONE day in these past few years that I haven't thought of you, you know you are in our home present and we love you..... so now seeing your pages here again....is filling my heart with JOY!!!!!!!
      So beautiful to see Tim & Ty , in your (of course) amazingly awesome page!!!!!! LOVE the elegance of yours so present, the beauty of documenting it in such a beautiful way, your take on the template a smile for the heart for sure!!!!!! have I mentioned the shadows? super awesome in every way possible!!!!!!! I am sharing....
      into the April Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • AnneofAlamo
      Fantastic viewpoint, and love the b&w, just adds such a great nostalgic feel! I appreciate you playing along with me!
    • tania
      This design is so amazing, love that the closer cropped photo is on the left and then my eye was drawn to the other looking for it. My eye just flows all over the page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ButFirstCoffee
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    81.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).