cookingmylife

Room to Breathe

Room to Breathe
cookingmylife, Apr 10, 2020
Description:
All this year, the cloud of Cover 19 has hung over us. Each day we might be thwarted in things we normally do like go out to eat, meet with friends, travel around the US to see family or go to Italy with friends. But no matter what, good things happen all the time. As I’ve been taught, there are always blessings if we open our eyes and hearts to see them. My granddaughter got her braces just before stay at home effects took place. I got sick on the way home but was able to see a Dr. who said I’d be ok in two day. I was. I couldn’t travel to NC to give older granddaughter her birthday present. But gas is really cheap now, so I don’t have to worry with my full tank. Dick and I have quibbled about who should go for groceries, but I have had lots of experience with living with food shortages and making do. Dick has learned if he opens one item, it’s time to put it on a food order. My daughter ordered food from instant-cart but it was mis-delivered which had her in tears. She found the house it was delivered to and instant cart duplicated her order! Win Win. I worried about how to get masks and a friend is giving me two today. Professional type. This is the new normal and I doubt we will ever go back to ‘how it was.’ Change usually means growth and I’m ready for it!

APennington_Hayrides&Smiles_Patts&Backs
lgrieveson_accounted
lgrieveson_soft_landing_flower
paislee-RoomtoBreathe-WA-breathe-sticker
paislee-RoomtoBreathe-better

Thanks for looking!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).