Claire Grantham

Rachel Jefferies Apr2020 Challenge: Relax and Breathe

Rachel Jefferies Apr2020 Challenge: Relax and Breathe
Claire Grantham, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
New release Eligible!
I love the template, it gave me so many ideas. Since we have been WFH I have been grabbing Clint for a post-work snuggle - Hubby used to get this privilege every day and now I understand why he loves it so much!
I scrapped with Rachel's new Let it Go MMA and with what a wonder freebie and Wake up & Be Awesome MMA
Ga_L, justPattyAnne, Thuria and 2 others like this.
    • ajm
      Looks like a very relaxed place! Lovely layout and very cute picture!
    • MrsPeel
      these is gorgeous, in that were way taking into account the current events.... we are blessed with an art form that allow us to turn not so good or beautiful things into a beautiful piece of art.... and this is that case... it took me a bit to get what WFH is - I am not a native English speaker, even after 30 years in England and the fact that the government hired me as an interpreter for quiet a while... I never studied the language in school , plus I have neurological issues- anyway, love this, your journaling gives it even a more beautiful dimension!!!!!!!
    • Claire Grantham
      @ajm Thanks for your comment, it is indeed a very relaxed place
    • Claire Grantham
      @MrsPeel thank you for your comment. Your English seems perfectly good to me! So glad that you liked my layout and you are right that being able to journal this difficult time is good and therapeutic.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I forgot to say, I am going to make time to stop in your gallery properly, I have seen them in passing but until this morning couldn't stop to comment, but will be back :)
    • Claire Grantham
      @MrsPeel thank you!! I am working through yours LOL
    • Ga_L
      gorgeous page ! love the colors. thanks for playing and sharing
    • Claire Grantham
      @Ga_L Thank you! So glad you like it x
      Ga_L likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      What a puurrrrfffect layout! I am so glad you joined TLP. It is a pleasure seeing your layouts in the gallery.
    • Claire Grantham
      @ArmyGrl That is such a lovely thing to say, thank you. I am going for a nosey at your gallery now. I love this finding new people to learn from.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).