mcurtt

2020-04_April-TLP_Speed-Scrap_0406_web

2020-04_April-TLP_Speed-Scrap_0406_web
mcurtt, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Marina, Forestier, Joulukuu. Pink Reptile Designs - Autumn Trails. Tangie Baxter - This is Halloween. Allison Pennington - Blessings.
justPattyAnne and Electra like this.
    • Electra
      Yes, those ARE freaking awesome! And so are the crocs. (That's my dirty little secret, I love them) I love the touches of purple to go with! And I can smell the mossy wet smell.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      I had to just stare at the picture to realize I was looking at crocs - they are great - love the itty bitty banner
      mcurtt likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      Completely agree! That rustic alpha for the font is perfection and the colors couldn't be better coordinated. Great layout!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      those colours on the fungi are impressive, I've not seen green ones. Lovely layering and journaling.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      Love your fun purple crocs! They go great with all the green on your page! Great title too. :giggle
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Those green fungi are amazing. Have never seen anything like them but what really caught my eye were the purple crocs. What an interesting photo and, as usual, you have scrapped it beautifully.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Purple crocs, green fungi...spring is here! Love the flowers to go with the footwear!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What beautiful fungi and I love your clogs.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).