04speedscrap-applecrisp

04speedscrap-applecrisp
michelepixels, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
background paper from M3 May16 by Lynne Marie
everything else from Secret Ingredient Love collab by SBasic & Mommyish
justPattyAnne likes this.
    • Donitab
      Oh look - the famous apple crisp! And the recipe - this is so great! Thank you!
    • pagefrocks
      This looks so good! Love the pop of teal on the layout!
    • Lisa B
      I love it! You were able to get the page done, yay! I love all the hearts scattered about. You mentioned GF flour in the chat, which do you like to use? My fave all-purpose is by Namaste, but I'm always on the lookout for alternates.
    • Angela Toucan
      great looking recipe.
    • Karen
      Yum-o! I already emailed myself the link to the recipe and added brown sugar to my grocery list. I REALLY want to make this! It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. :giggle
    • michelepixels
      @Lisa B I've been using Bob's Red Mill for a few years. Prior to that I just bought rice flour, sorghum, amaranth, millet, etc and used a bit of each, different every time, but I got tired of that! (My wheat allergic child is 16 and in the early years buying separate flours was the only option.)
      [​IMG]
      Lisa B likes this.
    • Lisa B
      @michelepixels I love Bob's pizza crust mix. We add fresh herbs and garlic to it both for pizza crust or to eat as focaccia with balsamic & oil. Yum! Two of us have been GF for 4 yrs now. Always trying new things. Thanks for recommendation!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    432 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1250px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).