bellbird

SSkaren1-FJ-KimJ-ValW-700px

SSkaren1-FJ-KimJ-ValW-700px
    • Lisa B
      That is wild! I love how cheery the page is and what a great title!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      absolutely loving this fun layout and your amazing title. Made me smile.
      bellbird likes this.
    • umyesh
      No way! I've never seen a cloud in an exclamation point! How fun is that?! I love your journaling, mixed title, and hashtags on the label. I also love all the fun elements from the sky you've used.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! This is so fun! I LOVE your title so much. :rofl It really does look like an exclamation point. Ha ha! What a fun thing to notice and capture! I love that cute bird and the happy smiling sunshine elements! Totally fun layout!
      Lisa B and bellbird like this.
    • RJMJ
      What A Perfect Capture!!!...What Are The Odds???...OMG!...Talk About An "Exclamation Point"...I Have Never Seen Anything Quite Like This!!!...What A WOW Capture!...I Love All The Pieces You Chose To Use In Your Layout!!!...Love The Clouds!...Love The Cute Birdy Too! [I Too Love Cute Birdies!!!]...Wonderful Alpha Choices Too!...I Especially Love The Rather Large Turquoise Alpha & How It Compliments Your Wonderful Clouds & Blue Sky!...The Large Sun!!!...This Just Makes Me Smile Over & Over Again!!!...I Love This So Much!...I Would Love To Have These Kits!...So Much!!!...[Secret Revealed:...These Two Kits Has Been On My Wishlist For Awhile Now!...I Love Them Both!!!!...I Totally Want Them More Than Ever Now!!!...Perhaps Down The Road...]...:bk...:giggle...:funfun...:dancebun...Thanks! So Much! For The Chuckle That I Really Needed This Morning!!!...:cheer...:compcoffee...:clap...
      Lisa B and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      @RJMJ this was bizarre, DH who is very much Scully from the X-Files, surmised that it was a kinda unique plane trail that was most notable because there were no normal clouds that day :shrug I liked the possibility of it being more mysterious or funny!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen @umyesh @Angela Toucan @Lisa B I probably should have tagged you all too with the probable explanation - don't read the above comment if you are more Mulder from the X-Files
    • Lisa B
      @bellbird hahaha! That's funny! I'm definitely a Mulder, and enjoyed that amazing and mysterious formation!
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      This makes me smile! Great capture! Definitely a sign from the universe. I love your title and the patterned cloud paper is perfect for this. Love! :)
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).