Cherylndesigns

April Inspiration Challenge

April Inspiration Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Apr 2, 2020
Description:
We've been watching the three families of ducklings and I loved scrapping this big picture. This is the first family and they're getting so big.

SwL_BigPhotoTemplate2; lynn-marie Field Notes pp; mommyish springing it; mommyish heart you.
Electra and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, they are so stinkin' cute! What a great shot, they apparently aren't too skittish? I love the papers you paired with the photo. A refreshing page, rather than the gloom and doom...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, I'm tired of the gloom and doom and decided to post something sweet. They're getting big enough that they're not skittish. The other two, younger, families are still pretty skittish.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      ADORABLE! That's all I got, but I'll say it twice. ADORABLE!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra They ARE totally adorable! I swoon over them every time I see them. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Such a spring feel to your page. I love that photo what a great shot and perfect WA for this one! Thanks Cheryl for joining me x
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).