Cherylndesigns

April Random Challenge

April Random Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
mommyish/jj_holed up; lbw_m3_Mar20; Rebecca_Meraki People; lgrieveson_here with you; paislee In This Together; APennington_smart phones.
justPattyAnne and Electra like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so, I know I am SOOOOOOOO bad a sister as I keep not communicating.... I SWEAR I will do tonight. I need to get the Muse ready, so I came here to grab something to make that..... BUT .....as usual, I came to do something else, not gallery and most certainly not the Froggy Faves.. but there are all these awesome pages in the front of the gallery, and this one called my attention especially and, well, my dear girl, not just this is awesome, but I find so many pages of yours that are so "YOU" and so amazing a reflection of these times... you fill my heart with JOY- so proud to have you in my life <3
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel My Sister Love, you are a WONDERFUL SISTER! I feel so honored when you take a few minutes out of your day to stop and make such wonderful comments on one of my pages!!! This one just sort of created itself. I love it when that happens. I'd LOVE to catch up but only when you feel up to it, My Love!!! Miss you so much and hope everything is still going smoothly. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Electra
      This is perfect and so well thought out. It has delightful movement and is put together with your customary talent!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much for the sweet comments, Electra. :heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the energy of this, the scribbles uniting everyone along with phones and computers.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. At least we have the capability to stay in touch, right? It would be awful if we didn't. :(
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is cool - a pretty powerful statement with images. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ashleywb Thanks so much, Ashley and thanks for hosting. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).