Angela Toucan

Church Live Online

Church Live Online
Angela Toucan, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
For the April Photography challenge to take a photo of something that is different in my life right now. Not a lot looks different for me personally, except I can't go out to community or church events. Church is now online, so I took photos of yesterday's service.
Credits:
Scrap summing Up Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
BYOC April 2020 - Now is the Time by Lynn Grieveson.
Wordart from Heart of Scripture Part 1 by Lynne-Marie.
Font: Palatino Linotype
justPattyAnne and KarenB like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I think it is great, though, for the online worship services! It is marvelous times that we can social isolate to save others...yet use technology to connect (as best we can).
    • Donitab
      I Like that you added the house in the background. It reinforces the idea of home worship. A score for technology!
    • Tree City
      It's wonderful how churches have figured out how to "assemble apart." :) Lovely page to capture our current reality/what's different.
    • michele hillam
      I love technology! A Great way to try and retain some of our former normal! Thank you for sharing your lovely page!
    • wvsandy
      Love all of the photos to document the new normal.
    • flowersgal
      Great idea. I like all the photos and the house and clock peeking out in the background. I laughingly told one of our young pastors who teaches a bible lesson each week that I was enjoying the pajama gatherings early on Sunday mornings.
    • sharonb
      I love this layout. Great job! Technology is great
    • cookingmylife
      Oh Angela this reminds me of a young (20ish) friend who is an ordained minister, specializing in the hard of hearing. She sent us a link to her service Sunday but I missed it. I love how you included the screen shot of you all as I can now see everyone but especially hubby. Prayers work!
    • djp332
      Our church has been doing this for about 10 years now. Very nice documentation of our current world.
    • Dady
      I love everything about this layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).