Trish

April Journaling Challenge

April Journaling Challenge
Trish, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/FOR-THE-RECORD.html
Scrapping with Liz Artsy Journal templates 25
    • MrsPeel
      girl, you are impossible..... every page is magnificent!!!!!!
      . as usual, I came to do something else, not gallery and most certainly not the Froggy Faves...but I come in and here they are, all these pages, all amazing, all shinning in every possible way.... how can I choose just ONE??????? almost impossible when you combine my neurological issues with my retinopathy issues + lack of time...... this is so perfectly well done, I still haven't read this month's challenges but I don't care what it is....what you put together here is magnificent in that ironic way that these times are giving us.....

into the April Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love the split journaling.
      Trish likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Definitely worthy of a FF - congrats! I love the blocked journaling, the different images, the inclusion of your state's stats, and the layering. Great page for the journaling challenge!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @MrsPeel OMG are you serious??? I got to sleep in cuz it's Spring Break this week, it's pouring rain outside and I just opened this up to THIS. Thank YOU so much for being such an inspiration to me, makes me want to be a better scrapper. Thank you for all those kind words. The thought that someone loves my layouts as much as me is mind boggling. It's always an honor to be mentioned. LOVE YOU!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Trish
      @Donitab @HeatherB Thank you both so much. Heather, I was having quite the time trying to upload my layout last night. I forgot the title and had to reload another one. Let's just say I'm glad I got it done.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Trish
      @MrsPeel I just went into the Faves and it's funny that the layout you grabbed was my first one I posted. I forgot the title for the challenge and had to go back and reupload it. I had to grab the thumbnail link because the regular link was posting the old one. The one above is not the one in the Faves. Not sure if it matters to you. Thank you again.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Trish LOL of course I am serious.... you are so amazing, Trish, don't think you have an idea of how gorgeous your pages are!!!!
      The thing with the pages not showing up when you re upload...... I delete the page, the upload again, because in the forums it will show the other one.... even when changing the name slightly, I m not sure why but it does that.......does the link in the FFaves brings people here?, do you want to send me the jpg so I can upload manually in the Friggy Faves? is it too different? or just the titkle? I ll go check it in a bit, but if you want, I ll send you my email :)
      Trish likes this.
    • Electra
      This is brilliant! There is so much to look at and so much to think about. I love the way you have done your title and the split up journaling.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    • Scrapping with Liz
      This is so great - how it's all documented.
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).