Photo from Creative Market

Rachel Jeffries Mixed Media Artistry: Let It Go - stitching,
Pink Reptile Designs Captivated - Polaroid frame, backwards brad
Little Butterfly Wings Stay Golden papers
Little Butterfly Wings Speak Up elements - gesso
Pink Reptile Designs A Beautiful Mess Alpha
Pink Reptile Designs Reflections - heart brad
    • ArmyGrl
      Beautiful! What a dream. I hope you are able to check this off your bucket list.
    • cfile
      Fantastic lift Tania! I love your take on the challenge and I love the bright yellow paper. I love your bucket list item, that fantastic photo and that you will hopefully be able to cross that off your list soon! I love all the stitching too.. wonderful.. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge!
    • Claire Grantham
      This is a wonderful scraplift. I like that this is on your bucket list. I hope you can make it happen. I love that your photo seems to be resting in a nest, it's so nice and I am obsessed with that single black heart, such a nice touch.
    • JenEm
      This exudes such warmth and happiness. Love your use of the painted and stitched circles, along with the stitched arrow. How cool that you got to check off an item on your bucket list. Love this! :)
      tania likes this.
    • tania
      @JenEm I haven't gotten to check this off the bucket list yet, it's a stock photo (I mentioned that in the credits). Just want to make sure everyone knows it's not my photo :) Hoping to get one similar though!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).