Cherylndesigns

April FDD Challenge

April FDD Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Apr 4, 2020
Description:
fdd_FiddlesticksNumber64; mommyish/jj_holed up pp and elements.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Whatever it is, enjoy!! Anything (almost) goes right now! :hairpol:perfect:rollin
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns Hubby made a comment about my drink and my answer was something like: "You can be in this house with me drinking this or with me NOT drinking this, what's your answer?" He said, I think you need more ice. LOL!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OK, my time is running out or I wont be able to do what I had actually come to do..... you are giving such a beautiful light to my heat, I PROMISE, we will most definitely catch up tonight,.....this is fabulous, hilarious and soooo beautiful a way to keep moving forward with light in our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Ohhhhhhhhh, you just made my day, My Sister Love! I felt like keeping this terrible crisis in as light a note as if humanly possible. Some days it's hard to think anything but doom and gloom. I'm so happy that you like my attempt at finding some humor in all of this. LOVE YOU!!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • mcurtt
      How true! Love your snarky word-art that is so true for what we are experiencing now.
    • bellbird
      if only all it took was a single hit for some of the 'pinatas' walking around, doing the wrong thing here - this deserves two thumbs up! my kinda snarky page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! It is a different "take" on the craziness that's going on around us!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Wouldn't you love to hit some of those "pinatas"??? That would feel SO good!!
    • sharonb
      Great layout...which is funnier? The layout or the comments??? lol Great job
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).