Beautiful Day
Dady, Apr 4, 2020
Description:
Template Challenge | Lynn Grieveson's Template
Mariko Kit | Lynn Grieveson
Photo Gordon
katell and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I love how you've blended the papers across the page, and your use of blending and cropping of those fabulous photos.
      This is a frogg fav
    • KarenB
      That blended photo is gorgeous! Love the framing too, and the pretty, beachy colours :)
    • StefanieS
      Love the ombre feel of the Bg paper layers and the sweet innocence of childhood captured and documented beautifully.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love the colors!, congrats on FF♥
    • cfile
      Gorgeous! Congrats on the Froggy Fav.. I love the colors of the papers and elements to perfectly match your photos and your blending is well done.
    • Dady
    • Dady
    • wvsandy
      This is gorgeous! Love the background, the wonderful photos with the blending, and the addition of the bird & tag. If these were my kids I would frame this and hang it!
    • cookingmylife
      Great use of the colors @Dady but I especially like the little bird on the stitching fence. Sweet.
    • flowersgal
      Those children in the field are so joyful. Love that you used a larger version of the field and slipped to the paint below. The soft colors are so pleasing and that cute little bird seems to be enjoying watching too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).