Janisn

NBK Simple_imagination

NBK Simple_imagination
Janisn, Apr 2, 2020
Description:
Credits:
NBK - artCRush 20, 24, 13
    • justPattyAnne
      A pigment of your imagination --- How CLEVER! And Oh so very pretty too with the hints of pink. This is a delightful invitation to come in and create! I keep looking in for more - like that butterfly wing peeking out. Love this! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your inspiration and playing along with this month's challenge!
    • Janisn
      @justPattyAnne Thanks for the comments. Did you realize that there is a photo - close up of a light bulb, posterized that is the focal point of this layout?
    • justPattyAnne
      @Janisn... ohhhhhhh, no! I didn't realize that was what that was. I thought it might be paint swirls right out of the tube (kind of like ice cream from a fountain).
      OH! And extra credit you for having your profile pic ALSO being B&W + a color!
    • Claire Grantham
      I love this a pigment of your imagination. I love the soft swirly feel. Love your explanation of the layout above, I was wondering if that was a light bulb!
    • Dalis
      I love the play in words, you are so creative!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).