Apr2020_Journaling Chall_post
flowersgal, Apr 1, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - Journaling challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Bird Seed bundle
cinderella likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love your selfie and I love the photo of the tree with new leaves and blossoms forming (here we are still under a foot of snow!). And I admire your positivity! Thanks for the journaling and for playing along with my challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • AJK
      I can really relate to your journaling. And I agree- though it is human to be disappointed- and tempting to let disappointment become discouragement, we don't have to let that be the case. Life is still a blessing! Great page- thanks for sharing!
      flowersgal and LynnG like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous journaling, thank you for sharing this with us. Lovely page and you are beautiful even without the make-up etc.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is wonderful, Patsy! I totally agree with everything you said! I rarely watch the news - it just brings me down and confuses me as well, with all the infighting between the networks. Asher and I walk a few times a day (when he can take a break from schoolwork) and we talk about all the good things. We look at the blue sky, listen to the birds singing their hearts out, watch the baby ducks growing up and talk about how the world of nature doesn't know that all this chaos is happening.
      flowersgal and LynnG like this.
    • LynnG
      I love your smiling selfie, and love your words. xx
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Angela Toucan - aww ... shucks ... you are too kind. But thanks for the encouraging words.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - You definitely have the right idea -- looking for the good things. And what an example you are setting for your grandson, Asher. I get just enough news (morning paper and updates from my husband who is following the news more closely. I refuse to let myself get dragged down into complaining and growling.
    • flowersgal
      @LynnG - thanks. Gotta have a smile and hold onto hope. Negativity is more contagious than the corona virus and we have an overload of it being put out into the world today. Let's battle it with some positive thoughts, words and actions that encourage those around us.
    • mcurtt
      I loved reading your journaling, and I love that selfie! Not much is blooming up here, just a few things starting to bud. Oh, but wait, we do have scilla, they just started blooming within the last couple of days.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      You make me smile from ear to ear, despite your shaggy hair...lol!!! I totally agree with you...in these difficult times, focus on positive energy and growth. Focus on the hand of God at work.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).