RJMJ

Kim Jensen-April Challenge-5 Or More Flowers-The Power Of Potential

Kim Jensen-April Challenge-5 Or More Flowers-The Power Of Potential
RJMJ, Apr 3, 2020
Description:
Hey There!...I Am So Glad That Kim Is Here! At The Lilypad! & Hosting Challenges!...So To Mark This Special Occasion...I Wanted To Create Something A Little Extra Special For Kim's First Challenge!...Kim's Designs Are Bright,Cheerful & Full Of Impact!...And I Was Certainly Going For Impact Here!...I Used Lots Of Kim's Beautiful Blooms!...6 Different Ones From The Same Kit...So I Wanted To Highlight Said Blooms By Including The Name Of The Kit From Which All The Flowers Came From!...I Just Love The Name:Bloomin' Twisted!!!...Awesome!...I Guess I Do Feel A Little Twisted Sometimes...But In A Good Way!...Of Course!!!...Either Way!...Congrats! Kim! On Your First Challenge!...Bloom! On! & Blossom!...

*To Create My The Power Of Potential Layout-I Used:

*Bloomin' Twisted-Kim Jensen Designs
*Dotrageous 2-Papers-Kim Jensen Designs
*Stitched Down-Folded Paper-Alphas-Kim Jensen Designs
DivaMom96 and Donitab like this.
    • garrynkim
      I LOVE how this turned out. It really makes a statement! What a great page and a terrific way to use all those blooms:love
      RJMJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love that you highlighted the name of the flowers on your page! So fun! That stitched down alpha is one of my favorites of all time, and I love how you recolored it! Beautiful background work, too.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      WoW! So creative! Love the colours and all the flowers!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      So creative! I love all the blended flowers and the message of this layout. Thanks so much for playing!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is so cool! I keep seeing more every time I look at it! Love all the color and the blending and the powerful message! Amazing!

(And glad you like the kit name... I get a kick out of it too. :giggle)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • nfenchak
      What a great page! So awesome!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • nfenchak
      DivaMom96 and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... @nfenchak ...Hey! There New Lilypad Friend!!!...Thank You! So Very Much!!!...I'm Glad You Liked My Page!...It Was A Lot Of Fun To Create!...All Those Blooms Together Matched With All Those Bright Colors & They All Blended In Nicely!...Just Made Me Smile & Feel Happy!...Just Like You Have Right Now!!!...It Means So Much Chosen To Get A FF!...You Have Just Made My Day!!!...It's Happy Dance Time!!!....:dancebun...:circles...:fairydance...:happydance2...THANKS SO MUCH!!!...:love...
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: