mmbstaley

March 2020 Faves

March 2020 Faves
mmbstaley, Apr 3, 2020
Description:
credits:
Kim Jensen: Rain is Gone Papers, Rain is Gone Elements, Rain is Gone Alphas, Bloomin' Lush (leaves)
Mommyish: Stylin' 62 Shimmer, Stylin' 253 Glittery Goodness
Nettio Designs: March 2020 Faves template
font: The Silver Reed by Heather Joyce, custom font by Darcy Baldwin
    • garrynkim
      This turned out great! I love all the paper strips and scallops behind everything. Great way to document March positively.
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • tania
      Love this so much!! I love the list of favs inside the hexagon cutouts, so clever and the page is bright and hopeful.
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty! I love all the different strips of all the fun, colorful papers. I especially love that you've included a photo of yourself! And the way you added your favorites in the hexagons is so fun!
    • DivaMom96
      Ooh - so colorful and fun! Love the scattering of flowers throughout the layout. Thanks so much playing!
    • KimJ
      This is wonderful, Melinda! Love all the color and pattern! The use of the elements is terrific, and the styles finish it off perfectly! The whole page just has an amazing energy. Fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).