Lynn-Grieveson_2020-04_April_NEW_0403_BYOC_Round-Here_Look-Around_web
mcurtt, Apr 3, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Designs - BYOC for April 2020 - available at The LilyPad

Round Here Templates: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Round-Here-templates.html

Also used but not included in the sale:
Creekside: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Creekside-Paper-Pack.html
Look Around: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Look-Around-Kit.html

Journaling reads: A few weeks ago, a bright speck of blue on the property caught my eye. I went to investigate, and found this happy round fellow taking cover in the woods, obviously lost. So I brought him into the garage, he was just so full of optimism, I did not have the heart to deflate him (literally). And so he still sits in the garage, with that ever contagious smile. Yesterday, it was a gorgeous day and I brought our new friend out to catch some sun. He wasn’t at all camera shy, flashing that big grin of his, posing very patiently for me.
Lisa B, KarenB and ButFirstCoffee like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      That bold happy face makes me smile too. Great story telling and photos
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KarenB
      What an incredible story!!! Love the different photo perspectives, and the framing :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such fun journaling. I like your new blue friend. Is that stream/creek on your property? His little round self works so well in the large round center frame.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Angela Toucan @KarenB @flowersgal Thanks. He's pretty adorable. I'm sure some little kid somewhere is missing him. But our neighbors aren't close, the closest is probably 300 feet away. So in addition to being adorable, he likes to wander.

@flowersgal Yes, the creek cuts thru the northern part of the property. The viaduct that you see in the round pic is actually where the creek flows under Rt 75 in Illinois, then meanders thru some other property for about 1/4 mile before it empties into the Pecatonica River which then flows into the Rock River. We are on 2 1/2 acres. A good portion of that is woods, but we do keep an area around the home free of trees. Also a meadow to the south.
    • LynnG
      What a cheerful chap! :-)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am so excited. This little blue ball of happiness, needed to have the focus, and what a great way to look at life! You made me smile today, with your page and I appreciate that so much! Thank you for playing along with me!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a fun thing to find! Love his happy face!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).