AJK

Inspiration_ JOY

Inspiration_ JOY
AJK, Apr 1, 2020
Description:
Zany, wacky, wierd- whatever. I saw the "face" while viewing SOSN sale today so I bought Paula's locks, LOL
PK: Locked Me Up
QH: M3Oct14
JJM3Oct14
Lynnemarie:M3Oct15, M3Sept 19
LBW: color outside the lines
justPattyAnne likes this.
    • justPattyAnne
      I POSITIVELY ADORE THIS!!!! Makes me grin, smile, giggle & laugh. The more I look, the more details I see in your funciful creation. So, My first ever FROGGY FAVE!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @justPattyAnne Ha ha! Thank you and glad you enjoyed it. I had to laugh too when i saw that possibility in the product preview. :)
    • willimena
      This is so fun and I love how you've contrasted the locks with all the joy in words and colour. I hope you continue to find your joy!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @willimena Thank you! Joy is a strength- and not an emotion. Happiness is fickle, but joy can be constant. Working that into my thought processes!
      willimena likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Awesome page, such a fun character and how cool do the locks look for eyes, they were a perfect choice you ran with. Keep the JOY flowing we need more positive attitudes during this tricky time!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    325.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).