BevG

Secret Secret

Secret Secret
BevG, Mar 23, 2020
Description:
M3 October 17 Main Kit
Stories of Life Templates 3 by Scrapping With Liz
MrsPeel and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • Donitab
      Love that faded hush across the page - it sets the mood for your story.
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Cute layout and I love the journaling which helps explain that left photo. Your title/word art is very creative and effective.
      BevG likes this.
    • AJK
      LOL! You are such an upbeat person! Thanks for sharing.
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      shhh - we were running laps around the room to get more steps but then we stopped by the snack table for some chocolate... and Fruit Juice? some green grapes aged a bit in some wooden barrels I think...
    • mocamom
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Bev...this is AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! the visuals are amazing, elegant as you do, LOVE the way you took the typography, it would already be a great page...but you took it to a higher level by your journaling.... that is soooo spot on humor on making a record of something as beautiful!!!!!!!! I wish I was in the same country at least, so I could go and be there !!!!!!!!!! awesome, absolutely and amazingly AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!
      I should apologize (maybe should have started by that) for the delay in getting here.... you know I am always troubled with my health, then the problem was with Sarita's health (and our daughter's issues hurt more than our own, right?) when we finally solved them...here came the virus.... but lets not linger in the negative.
      LOVE love LOVE the page,!!!!!
      You know you are part of a group I consider so close to my heart, and you & family are in our prayers list, hope you are doing well, staying safe, huge huggzz (at least that we can do virtual!!) and here is hoping, praying for this to solve soon!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).