RJMJ

24-Hour World Connected Event-March 31st-Think Positive Challenge-Create Joy

24-Hour World Connected Event-March 31st-Think Positive Challenge-Create Joy
RJMJ, Apr 1, 2020
Description:
Hey There!...Finally Popping In With My "Positive" Layout...Such A Busy 24 Hours!...It's Been A Long Time Since I Attended Live Chats!...But I Attended My First Set Of Live! Chats Here At The Lilypad!...Yesterday!...It Was Fun!...I Got To Chat With Lots Of People!...But I Ended Up Being Up Longer Than I Should Have...Almost 4:30 A.M My Time Yesterday!...So I Wasn't Able To Attend Any Of The Other Chats!...I Really Wanted To...But I Was Pretty Much Spent...I'm Still Fighting My Own Health Demons...But I Still Wanted To Create Some Layouts...For The Chats That I Did Attend...I Got To Actually Say "Hi" To Wombat146 ...That Was Fun!...So Without Further Adieu...Here's My Take On A "Positive" Layout...

*For My Create Joy Layout-I Used:

*Bright Side-Collab-The Lilypad
*New Normal-Gone Digital Design(6)
*Everything Will Be O.K.[Corona 2020]-Valentina's Creations(1)
KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • wombat146
      Love the bright airy feel of this page, it is just bursting with positive messages! Terrific page design too, love how you have arranged all the wordarts here, stunning work as always! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh my - how cheerful! Love the colour and word strips. Very positive too. Love it! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous collection of words. I like how they are laid out on the crosssed ribbons and rickrac
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: