BEST MEDICINE
ButFirstCoffee, Mar 30, 2020
Description:
March Random Challenge - Scatters

Template: Oleander by Sara Gleason
Kit: Giggle Snort by Sara Gleason
Extra Scatters: Stargazer {confetti} by Sara Gleason
    • MrsPeel
      this is such a beautiful page, love Sara's templates, love the way you brought it to a beautiful light, and such a proper message to keep us up in these times!!!
      Also LOVE your nickname!!!!!!
      Not sure f you have been around long (I have some neurological impairments plus old age LOL) my memory isn't the best but I don't think I had seen you before y4sterday (which also saw a page that called my attention but had to leave) so I ll say Welcome to The Pad, if you have any questions, there is always someone ready to help, this place is the most beautiful community, I can say, literally, these place saved my life :)
      I know you may know this, but, just in case:
      You can message us (me if you want!) if you have special questions or tag us (write @then the nickname) so it will call our attention and we can come and answer :) Hope to see you at the events chats!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • ButFirstCoffee
      @MrsPeel Thank you for the beautiful comments xx

I've returned after a long hiatus from The Pad - I know you will be thrilled when you figure out who I am xx
    • cfile
      So very true. We all need laughter to get through the hardest of times. Beautiful page and I love how you used not only the template but the papers too.. what a great photoless page!
    • ButFirstCoffee
      cfile likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      OMG I love this so much. Laughter is much needed right now and your scatter is fabulous.
    • HeatherB
      This is wonderful! Love the positive message and so needed right now, and love the use of the scatters. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    ButFirstCoffee
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).