Claire Grantham

Rachel Jefferies Recipe Challenge_March2020

Rachel Jefferies Recipe Challenge_March2020
Claire Grantham, Mar 29, 2020
Description:
Well this was a bit out of my comfort zone :) But I decided that I would suck it up and have a go!
This photo is a bit bittersweet for me, as it was taken shortly before I broke my foot in 6 places and ended up being in a boot from June to December with crutches thrown in and then 11 weeks of physical therapy! BUT I love how awesome my make-up looks! Vain much!
I used 100% Rachel Jefferies items, from her All About Me blog freebie, Mixed Media Artistry Wake up & Be Awesome and Stand Tall Darling.
Worth stepping out of my comfort zone for it.
Donitab and Christina W like this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...So Much Positivity!...Way To Go! To Be Proud! & Happy!...Sorry You Had To Go Through That Difficult Time...I Hope Things Are Better Now!...Stand Out! & Be FAB! At Just Being You!...I LOVE This!!!...Way To Go!...:beat...
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Claire.. beautiful photo too :) So sorry about the broken foot last year, but this should be a page of happiness as it is that beautiful!! You may think it is out of your comfort zone, but GIRL... you nailed it!!! Fantastic quote, composition and I love the nuetral color scheme you have chosen with the green popping from the franz of the plant and then your matching that with the paint.. well done. Love this!!!
    • mcurtt
      What a fantastic photo! I love how you picked up on the green with Rachel's marks. Ouch to your foot! But I am so glad you got out of your comfort zone to participate. You rocked this challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your artwork with us. :heartlub
    • Claire Grantham
      OMG so much love, thank you @mcurtt @cfile @RJMJ you made my morning and made me blush a bit. I am happy to report that the foot is very well now, we are just repairing my fitness, as I couldn't work out for 13 weeks..
      mcurtt and cfile like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Well, if you're out of your comfort zone, one would never know it! This page is just amazing, Claire! I love you picture (your make-up is beautiful) and the corrugated paper under the picture is just perfect! I feel your pain about your foot because I had a similar experience and had to wear the boot, too. Hope your foot is back to A+ again!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you for your lovely words. THE BOOT - UGH! I am so over that and yes, thank you, my foot is almost A+ again. Cx
    • ajm
      Awesome page! Love your selfie and page design!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I love the collage feel to this, layered papers and paint and that photo, you are stunning!! :cloud9
    • Nemla
      You did a fab job,The framing is great. I love your make up too, really sorry about your foot.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).