RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-March 2020-Recipe + 5 Elements-Blue Ocean Dreams

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-March 2020-Recipe + 5 Elements-Blue Ocean Dreams
RJMJ, Mar 30, 2020
Description:
I Had So Much Fun Creating My First Page...That I Decided To Do Another...Specifically With Rachel's SOSN This Month At The Lilypad..."Poisson"...It Is One Of My Favorite & Go-To Kits For Scrapping Layouts!...I Have Many Layouts In My Gallery Showcasing The "Poisson" Pieces...From The Majestic Blues & Pinks In The Papers...To Those Ocean/Sea-Like Blue & Soft Pink Elements...Combined Together With Rachel's Signature Marks & The Perfect WA!...It's A Dynamite Combo!...One I Never Tire Of Creating Pages With...I Thought It Was The Perfect Combo For This Challenge...And Perhaps Some Interesting Timing...Since I Think We Could All Use Just A Little Bit More Dream-Like & Calming Qualities Around Us...Especially Right Now...

*For My Blue Ocean Dreams Layout-I Used-Poisson:Mixed Media Artistry & Mixed Media Paperie

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:

The recipe:
1. one photo : Yes
2. two papers : Yes
3. three word art elements (word strips) :I Separated One WA & Made It Into 3 Word Strips
4. four types of marks (Rachel's signature) :-) :Yes
5. five additional elements of your choosing : Yes : I Used 2 Confetti Scatter / 1 Cloud Stamp / I Star Stamp / 1 Blue Sea Mist Overlay
Claire Grantham and Donitab like this.
    • cfile
      What a lovely sentiment RJMJ and wonderful blending.. you should frame this one. Beautiful! Congratulations on the Froggy Fav!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • barbaraj
      Amazing artistic page! Breathtaking!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @cfile ...Thank You! So Much For The FF!...I Dream Of The Beach...The Stars...The Sky...That...And Our Most Recent Worldwide Crisis!...Has Me Dreaming Of This Even More!!!...Dreaming Can Be A Very Powerful Thing!...

@barbaraj ...Thanks So Much!...What A Wonderful Thing To Say!...Wow!...
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      congrats, my lovely..... you are shinning as always!!!!!!!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Well, now I want to go here. Loving the blues and pastels, the splatters (which remind me of sea spray), the clouds. Thanks for participating (again) in Rachel's designer challenge. :heartlub And congrats on the Froggy Fave!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is absolutely stunning! I love that the whole page feels like being by the sea, the colours, the clouds, the marks that feel like spray, it's making me long for the sea - especially now we are stuck at home.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel Love You So Much!...Thank You So Much!... @mcurtt ...Me Too!...I So Want To Go There As Well...It Is Still Winter Here...We Had Snow Yesterday!...Blek!...The First Day Of Spring Was Last Week!..Ha! Ha!...Someone Forgot To Tell The Weather Gods...Love Rachel's Challenges!...Thank You! For Stopping By!!!... @Claire Grantham ...Hello There New Lilypad Friend!...So Nice To See You Here...Thank You! For Stopping By & Commenting On My Page!...It Means So Much!...Be Safe & Take Care Everyone!...:love...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ajm
      What a beautiful page! Love the colours and your blending!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: