Claire Grantham

Random_Scatter_Icecream-Face

Random_Scatter_Icecream-Face
Claire Grantham, Mar 29, 2020
Description:
I really enjoyed creating this layout. Ice-Cream Face is totally a thing in our friend group and it is hilarious and it was funny to see exactly how many of these photos I have - literally HUNDREDS!! I obviously eat far too much Gelato in the Summer!
I used mainly the Designed by Soco - Life in Harmony Sunny Mini Kit (elements, papers, flower scatter), along with some elements from the Rachel Jefferies - Wake up & Be Awesome - Mixed Media Artistry elements.
The template is by Marisa Lerin at Pixel Scrapper.
    • keepscrappin
      ice cream... YUM! love the photos with the burst and circle design... super fun!
    • ButFirstCoffee
      love the bright yellow burst! The scatters are fab and remind me of ice cream sprinkles
    • HeatherB
      These are some fun pictures! Love the yellow and white burst background and love your scatters. And welcome to the Lilypad! :)
    • Claire Grantham
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your happy summer page with all the ice cream face photos... for us, when I lived on Long Island, was either going to Carvel or waiting for Mr. Softee or Good Humor truck to come by. I will say though when we were in Killarney in November, there was an Ice Cream shop we HAD to stop at called Murphy's and yup we did the ice cream faces too!! What a fun page and the composition allowed you to get 9 photos in.. well done.. love this fun, bright and cheery page!
    • Nemla
      LOL this looks like fun, and it made me smile to look at, so thank you very much for that.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).