Vista Tour
jjpederson125, Mar 29, 2020
Description:
Credits Go To:
One Little Bird Roam Kit
One Little Bird Sweater Weather Misted Stamp, Tag, Tab
Pink Reptile Designs Puppy Love SpeechBubble Heart

Fonts: Chalk Line Outline & Darker Marker Regular

(Oachs is my maiden name, pronounced Oaks)
MrsPeel and Claire Grantham like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the subtle typography on the photo... awesome!
    • flowersgal
      What a great large photo. So glad you made it the centerpiece of your layout. Nice title placement.
    • MrsPeel
      love the photo and how amazing the subtle transparency ...it took me a minute or two to realize there were letters (my sight is not the best , old age + retinopathy) I thought it was part of a glass reflection, then when i realized, everything became more alive!!! beautiful!!! (as you do!!!) how beautiful to see sunny day, amazingly happy faces, all together side by side...right? praying that we will be soon able to do it again!!!
      I apologize for the delay on coming here , Jennifer, I wasn't well, then my daughter wasn't well, then the virus hit us..... I did see the pages (checking everything before the month ends) but couldn't type, or had no time to properly comment, and I rather leave it for later than just come comment only a word or two....
      Hope you guys are staying safe, that life is treating you as well as it can at this trying times...
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

(and apologies, once again, for the delay in getting here!!! )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    490px
    Height:
    490px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).