Cherylndesigns

Life Goes On

Life Goes On
Cherylndesigns, Mar 29, 2020
Description:
While I was out walking, it occurred to me that in spite of all the fear and changes that we are going through, the sky is still blue, the sun still shines, the birds still sing and the ducks still swim in the pond. The kids know something serious is going on, but they trust us to make it right again. Our grandson still laughs and acts goofy and makes us laugh. I hope my deep thoughts translate onto this page.

lgrieveson_sidebar_tp_4; jj siblings paper; lbw M3_March20_ADDON; lbw heartbroken arrow; lbw do your thing stitches and border; prd laugh out loud brad and arrow; sahlinstudio totes adorbs.
    • mcurtt
      Isn't it the truth? Except for where I live, it is turning into rainy and muddy March. Stay safe, Cheryl!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt You'll get sun and blue skies soon, Marilyn. I hope at least, you can hear the birds singing. You stay safe, too, and let's hope this is behind us someday sooner than later.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).