To the girl I was then... thank you
cinderella, Mar 13, 2020
Description:
To the girl I was then, thank you (elements) by Little Butterfly Wings
https://the-lilypad.com/store/To-the-girl-I-was-then-thank-you-elements.html
To the girl I was then, thank you (papers) by Little Butterfly Wings
https://the-lilypad.com/store/To-the-girl-I-was-then-thank-you-papers.html
font: Beattingvile
Karen, MrsPeel, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the circular motion in your layout and the curved text and, yes, especially the photo of you -- dear mystery woman.
      cinderella likes this.
    • Tronesia
      I love the colors and how you were able to mimic the movement with the title. Fab page!
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      can you believe I had completely forgotten I am hosting the challenge? yeah, only me LOL
      I was almost getting back to "normal" (if normal can ever be said in a same sentence with me!!!) and then the virus thingy shattered my capacity to think even more..... I had forgotten about the challenge so I came to carry on ... and I saw you mentioned in the thread that you made this because you realized the shoes page wouldn't qualify...why did you think that? I cant remember if I made request specifically but I remember seeing the page and taking it to the Froggy Faves, didn't think it wouldn't qualify...anyway, this one is as gorgeous, and always great to "see you" even if as that girl you were then..... gorgeous!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).