RJMJ

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs-Love Our Designers-March 11th-My Happy Place

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs-Love Our Designers-March 11th-My Happy Place
RJMJ, Mar 12, 2020
Description:
Hey There Everyone...Just A Little Late To The Fiddle-Dee-Dee Party...I Remember A Time Not That Long Ago When I Was Afraid Of Templates..Ha! Ha!...I Didn't Really Understand How They Worked & Why Anyone Would Want To Use Them???...It Took Me Quite Awhile To Get It!...I Can't Say That I Use Them All The Time...As I Rather Enjoy Creating My Own Layout/Page Designs From Scratch...It's An Intricate Part of My Page Design Process...But That Being Said...I Have Learned How To Use Them Rather Well & I Totally Understand Why People Love Them!...I Do Like The Different Shapes In Templates In Particular & How These Shapes Could Be Grouped Together To Create A Page Design That I May Not Have Thought Of Before!...So To That End...I Have Grown To Appreciate & Like Them A Lot!...In Fact...I Have Made Some Of My Most Versatile & Uniquely Designed Pages To Date!...So Thanks! For That!...The Page That I Created Using Fiddle-Dee-Dee's "Memory Lane" Templates Is Another Rather Unique Page That I Totally Love!...With All My Mixed Media & Art Journaling Prowess Goodness !...Shining Bright & Front & Center...

*I Definitely Always Take A Template & Totally Make It My Own!...This Time Is No Different...The Focal Point To The Template That I Used...Is The Rather Large Circle Frame & Photo Placed Behind...I Started Out With A Rectangle Photo Like The Template Originally Intended...But Quickly Realized...That The Round Shape Was The Way To Go For My Design...I Left The Circle Frame Tucked In Just Behind My Photo...In Fact...I Didn't Even Change The Color Of The Frame..It Blended Perfectly With My Layout Choice Of Colors...I Moved The Photo Up A Bit & Placed The Long Paper/WA Strip Behind To Mimic The Long Template Paper Piece In The Original Design...After That I Proceeded To Add Paint [Like The Original Template Design]... Some Scatter Etc & A Few Elements That I Liked...To The Right Side To Fill Up My Page As I Liked It...After That I Found Some Paper That I Liked & Cut One & Blended Them Together & Worked On The Effects Etc To Get The Look I Wanted...Happy With That...I Then Proceeded To Add All The WA I Liked...I Have My Large WA Title Like The Original Template Design...Plus Some Extra Pieces To Mimic The Look Of The 3 Pieces Coming Down The Front...Underneath The Photo...I Really Liked That & Blended & Added Effects As I Liked...I Then Added Some Messy Thread...An Extra Crochet Flower & Red Flower To Mimic The Original Template Design...And The Cloud Element To Anchor Everything & Finish Off The Layout's Composition & Symmetry Properly...I Have To Say...Using The Template Made Creating This Page A Lot Quicker & Easier To Complete!...So Thank You!!!.Fiddle-Dee-Dee For Another Great Template!...And For Helping Me Complete Another Page That I Am Proud Of!!!...

*For My My Happy Place Layout-I Used:

*Salt Air-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Messy And Imperfect:Mixed Media Collage-Papers-Rachel Jefferies
*Sew Happy-Collage Bits & Bobs-Rachel Jefferies
*Memory Lane-4 Template-Bundle-Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs [I Used Template #4]
    • silent ranks
      you really did make it your own. this LO is fantastic
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      That 'less Monday, more summer' vibe is one I'm wishing was less wishful thinking & more tangible in my IRL at the moment! I love the seafoam colour with the pops of red, black & yellow - just dreamy!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I'm so very glad that you left your fear behind and have embraced my templates and that they help you on your journey to making pages that YOU love. This is another gorgeous page and I'm honored to be a part of your creative spirit expression!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- LOVE your creative and stunning art design so much♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      I like all the blended, painty goodness on this layout & the colors used.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: