KarenB

Inspiration Challenge - March 20

Inspiration Challenge - March 20
KarenB, Mar 19, 2020
Description:
Using
Finnfara Kit - Lynne Grieveson
***IN STORE FOR THIS WEEK's SOSN***:)
MrsPeel, ajm, djp332 and 4 others like this.
    • flowersgal
      How cute is this? I love the simplicity of your layout and the 3 photos. You are good sports. I think I’d have to stay away from Matt’s place as his requirement grossed me out.
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @flowersgal Ha! I refused to begin with. But Matt talked me into it, and I loved the fact that it challenged me! Thank you for your comment :beat
    • Lisa B
      I LOVE this! I like praying mantises, and the stick bug looks very similar, so this would just make me giggle! I love the page with the big SO title.
      KarenB likes this.
    • StefanieS
      No, just no, my skin feels like it's being crawled upon.
      lovely simple style layout though.
      KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      Absolutely fabulous!!! I would so do that. They are adorable in my opinion!
      KarenB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      because, you know, I am old and to add to the natural loss after 40 I have the retinopathy.... I zoomed in .... read the journaling to see if what I think it was was actually it....and OMG yes!!!! and I tell you.... I can think of 3232 ways in which I could have refused.... BUT ,,,it makes an AWESOME page, so great that you were able too!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
      Of course the page is brilliant, as all that comes out of your creativity...elegance and humor, here we have the recipe for lifting a heart with joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apologies for the delay in getting to you, my lovely, you know how hectic things can get....I'm puzzled by the fact that, now that the world is stopped, I seem to have less time or organizational skills than before!!!!
      anyway, LOVE this as always!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Lisa B and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      @MrsPeel Thank you lovely Cynthia! Your comment has, as always, lifted my heart. Thank you :beat:beat:beat
      Lisa B and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you deserve every word..... I am hoping to be able to catch up more with your gallery in the next few weeks, you always are an inspiration!!!!!!!
      Lisa B likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    74.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).