Walking With Raileigh- October 2019
GlazeFamily3, Mar 11, 2020
Description:
created using:
March 2020 template by Designed by Soco

papers in the burst, word strip, and flair from Forestier by Lynn Grieveson

sequins and buttons from Winter Days by Sabrina's Creations

small white butterfly from Tweet by Allison Pennington

background papers a combo of a paper from Project Mouse (Paradise) by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs and a paper from Back We Go by Lynn Grieveson

title from Brand New Day by Lynn Grieveson

stitching from Sometimes Prickly by Lynn Grieveson

paint from Snow Fun by Just Jaimee
Lisa B likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is wonderful! Terrific paper and element choices to go with those photos! I love the way the lines of the path in the photos are echoed by the burst angles of the template! Beautifully done!
    • wvsandy
      What a beautiful ripple of papers! Lovely with your photo!
    • LynnG
      Wow, perfect photos for this design, and perfect colours too. Love this :-)
    • StefanieS
      Sweet smiles, love the fan of patterned papers, great yellow and blue combination.
    • cfile
      Sweet page.. I love the autumn page with the wonderul photos and matching papers shining in the rays of the template. Love this! Thanks for joining in on the template challenge. The photos of your smiling daughter are beautiful! (PS I agree with Kim re the Angles of the path in the photo coordinating with the rays in the template.. how cool!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).