March Template Challenge

March Template Challenge
lorieh, Mar 7, 2020
Description:
Fête Bundle by Elif Sahin Designs
Template Designed by Soco for the March 2020 Template Challenge
Lisa B likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      Beautiful black and whites here, makes your photo really pop!
      lorieh likes this.
    • cfile
      This is really beautiful Lorie and what a treasure to have these photos of Brittany and her Great Grandmother. so sweet and a cherished moment. I was lucky to have know one of my Great Grandmothers and I have a photo of me with mine when I was around 2 or 3... So beautifully scrapped here with the template and I love the alternating of the papers in the starburst.. it really makes the photos pop and the texture from the gesso bg is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!
    • lorieh
      @cfile Thank you so much! My daughters were blessed to have their great-grandma in there life until their late teens and have fond memories of her. As they should, she was a great lady. She loved her family and always called the great-grandchildren, "the greats." Those of us who were lucky enough to remember a great-grandparent are truly blessed.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).