RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#4-Tree Life Lessons:Quotes-Bend Before You Break

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#4-Tree Life Lessons:Quotes-Bend Before You Break
RJMJ, Feb 28, 2020
Description:
WOW!...Talk About Cutting It Close To The Deadline...I Have Been So Busy This Month...Between Scrapping & Life...I Have Been Lagging Getting All The Challenges Done Before The End Of The Month...I Started This Layout A Few Days Ago...But Couldn't Get Back To It...It Started Out As One Thing & Morphed Into Something Different...The Theme & Quote The Same...Just A Very Different Vision From The Beginning To The End Result...I Worked On This Layout Off & One For 3 Day Actually...Before I Was Happy With It...Before I Felt It Was Expressing & Saying Exactly How I Felt About The Quote That I Chose To Use..."Bend Before You Break"...That Quote Spoke Volumes To Me...That Seems Like My Mantra In Life These Days...I'm Always Having To Do Some Form Of "Bending"...So I Don't Break...Whether It Is In My Personal Life...But Mostly In Regards To My Health...2020 Has Been A Difficult Time So Far...So Many Bad Things Happening...Too Many To Count...It Just Seems Like There Is Just One Problem After Another...If I Believed In Bad Luck...I Would Say I'm Cursed...Thankfully!...I Don't Believe In Bad Luck...I Keep Hoping For The Best...But I Sure Could Use Some Good Luck!...Just In Case Anyone Is Handing Some Out...Ha! Ha! Ha!...

I Think My Layout Is Pretty Much Self-Explanatory...I Think Visually You Will Understand What I Mean Once You See It...There Is So Much Hidden Meaning/Analogies/Metaphors In This Layout...The Bending Of The Trees...The Metaphor Relating To "Bending" In Life...As Opposed To Breaking...I Know Something About This Very Subject...I Have Had Many Life Lessons Regarding The Difficulty & Trial & Tribulations In Life...But Ultimately In The End...I Choose Happiness...My Anxiety/Depression...My Chronic Pain...All Lead Me To Dark Places Sometimes...Hence All The Black That Represents Struggle & Pain...But There Is Also Light In There...Whatever Happiness I Can Get Out Of A Day...I Will Reach Out...Take It & Hold On To It Tightly!...Some Days Happiness Is Fleeting & Yes!...The Struggle Is Sooo! Real!!!...

I Just Want To Take The Time & Say Thank You! So Very Much For This Monthly Muse...It Helped Me A Lot...To Deal With Life Issues & Express My Love Of Trees & Nature! As It Relates To Weather & Life!...I Created 5 Layouts That I Feel Very Strongly About...& I Stretched My Creativity In A New Direction...It Was Both Liberating & Educational All At The Same Time!...The MM Is My Favorite Thing To Do Every Month!...A Special Shout Out To wombat146 ...For Hosting! & Coming Up With This Wonderful Concept For The Month!...Thanks! So Much!!!

*For My Bend Don't Break Layout-I Used:

*Pocket Art:Signature Kit 2-Rachel Jefferies
*Pocket Art:Signature Kit 3-Rachel Jefferies
*A Second Chance-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
    • mcurtt
      Your page is very mysterious, very dark, but there is light shining through, a hint of optimism. And that light will come your way. Sending you good luck. :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      I will say again...... JUST WOW!!! stunning layout that certainly captures how you are feeling at the moment, the darkness that you are facing along with the optimism to know that will get through it! The balance of light and dark in your page composition is simply awesome, the closer I look the more things I find! Very creative and well, EPIC!!! Sending you lots of hugs and lots of good luck and I am so very happy that you have enjoyed this month's challenges!!! xx
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: