Susan - s3js

Photography-Challenge-Feb-2020

Photography-Challenge-Feb-2020
Susan - s3js, Feb 28, 2020
Description:
I have only a few pictures from this night because of nerve damage to my hands. It was really funny to watch George discover the joy of crispy smoked salmon skin and the bits that stuck to the cedar planks. I laughed until I cried.

Template: Designed by Soco Simply Clean No. 10 template 3
Kit: Designed by Soco It’s The Little Things, and Just A Note Words
Fonts: journaling Albertsthal Typewriter, title Carvino, upper subtitle Andamar Serif Rough

George knew from the moment he smelled it he loved smoked salmon skin. His brother Fred (littermates, both gingers named for the Weasley twins of Harry Potter fame) didn’t even come check it out, nor did brother Walker nor their cousin Pretty Lady. George seemed surprised his was all gone, then he noticed the other three bowls. Needless to say, this greedy little man ate them all and looked at the others with superior amusement as he cleaned his whiskers!
Soco likes this.
    • Soco
      lol! George is smart!!! :giggle Great story captured here! And I love your page of course! Thank you, Susan! :beat
    • bcnatty
      Haha...too funny!! Those are great pictures, thank you so much for playing along and sharing this story!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).