RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Love Our Designers-February 27th-Just Breathe

Rachel Jefferies-Love Our Designers-February 27th-Just Breathe
RJMJ, Feb 27, 2020
Description:
I See That There Is Much Love For Rachel Here!...Me Too!...She Is Always My Go To Designer!...If You Look At My Gallery...You Will Soon See That There Is A Lot Of Rachel's Pieces In My Art...Her Designs Are Fresh,Organic,Earthy,Natural...They Feel Like Home To Me...She Just Knows How To Reach Inside My Head & Pull Out Those Emotions That I Feel Or Am Trying To Express...Her WA,Paints & Papers Are My Ultimate Go To Favs For Sure!!!...I Totally Want All Of Her Designs!!!...I Just See Her Previews & I Swoon!!! For All The Possibilities That I See!!!...My Mind Is Continually Blown!!!...:heartslub...My Love Of Her Designs...Too...Started Back In The Captivated Visions Days!!!...So The Love-Fest Has Been Going On For Quite Some Time Now!!!...I'm Thrilled She Came Here To The Lilypad!!!...

*For This Layout I Went With The Newsletter Freebie She Gave Out Today...Another Beauty!...I Love All The Blues & Greens...It Reminded Me To Take A Breath Today For Myself...I Really Needed That Today...Once Again Rachel's WA Spoke To The Feelings Inside My Head!...Whoa!!!...The Thing That I Love About Rachel's Pieces...Her Papers In Particular...Is The Ability To Recolor,Add Effects & Texturize Effortlessly...I Could Play All Day Just Doing That...From Time To Time I Do Get Lost In Thought...Doing Just That...

*For My Just Breathe Layout-I Used:What A Wonder-Rachel Jefferies
Lisa B likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the sunbeams you have going on here. Looks inviting and warm.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I have always loved Rachel's designs too! She has grown and evolved as a digital artist and designer....and I love that much of what she makes for digital kits, begins with her own mixed media art.

Much love what you created here....the sun shine in the picture reiterated again in your papers. So lovely!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow love the sense of light and mix of colour and texture here <3
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2020
    View Count: