mcurtt

Rachel-Jefferies_2020-02_February_New_0221_Birds-of-a-Feather_web

Rachel-Jefferies_2020-02_February_New_0221_Birds-of-a-Feather_web
mcurtt, Feb 21, 2020
KarenB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is SO elegant and brings back so many memories of "the good old days". SO nostalgic and beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Not sure if you noticed, but I'm up there in the front row (toward the left) to the left of the little boy (my 1st cousin Jim). I've got my permed hair and infamous bow. Lots of memories here, I remember lining up to get this pic taken. My dad stood up for his sister's wedding. Both Mom & Dad are pictured, also my brother Joe. Have no clue where my other brother is... My dad's mother, my Grandmother Anna, is also present.
    • flowersgal
      What a jewel of a photo. Isn’t it great to have so many relatives in the picture? I like that you kept the rest of the layout simple.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks, it really is awesome. I recognize almost everyone in the photo. It also included my dad's sister & brother & their families. So most of my cousins are represented here too. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).