mcurtt

2020-LOD_0225_The-Committed-Crafter_Build-Template-Freebie_web

2020-LOD_0225_The-Committed-Crafter_Build-Template-Freebie_web
mcurtt, Feb 25, 2020
Description:
The Committed Crafter - Designer of the day for February 25, 2020 - at The LilyPad

Newsletter freebie - Build Template Freebie for LOD
KarenB likes this.
    • RJMJ
      LOVE! Your Guilty Pleasures!...:heartlub...My Boyfriends Favorite Food...Period...Is Potato Chips...Mine Is Popcorn...But Chocolate & Ice Cream Are Right Up There...Why Not Put Both Together!...Chocolate Ice Cream!...Don't Forget The Black Forest Cake!!!...But All Mine Have To Be Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free...:D...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Sokee
      yummy guilty pleasures! I will have to try the Barefoot Spritzers as I really like their sparkling wines. Love your green background, it ties in with all your green/mints!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Sokee Thank you! I've only tried the Crisp White (green can, of course), but it is yummy and refreshing. :-)
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ Thanks! I've always loved potato chips, growing up, I didn't have that much competition as my two older brothers loved pretzels. I broke a back molar on popcorn once, so I'm a bit gunshy now... And I'd do Black Forest cake in a minute if I could find a good grain-free recipe. I don't do wheat. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love your take on this template. I must say this was a tricky little thing. Love what you did with it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks. Once I realized that I had to remove the color overlay on the paint spots, I was in good shape. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I almost PM'd you and asked you how the heck to get the pictures INSIDE the circles. I googled it and found out I had to use the fx (on each layer) and simplify each one. I-yi-yi-yi-yi. See, we both learned something new - I always think that's a good thing.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    The Committed Crafter
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).