redplaid3

Daffodils - First Sighting

Daffodils - First Sighting
redplaid3, Feb 24, 2020
Description:
I was so thrilled to see daffodils on my walk today!

Kim Jensen Springity Spring papers, Summer Shenanigans elements, Eclectic Spring Mixer
Font: Satisfy
Poppy likes this.
    • Cristina
      Wow, I can't believe that! We still have plenty of snow.. but spring can't be too far away! :) I love the cheerful starburst paper, and that flower stamp is perfect!
    • KimJ
      So fun! Love that you saw the daffodils today! It's so windy here today that I think any flower pictures would be a complete blur :giggle, but the sun is shining so I'm not complaining! Love your composition and the way you pulled in the items from the different packs! Terrific page!
    • Poppy
      Gorgeous photo of the daffodils love the yellow patterned paper goes well with the design
    • redplaid3
      @Cristina @KimJ @Poppy It’s Been the “winter that wasn’t” here in Delaware. I was thrilled though to see the daffodils. Thx for your comments.
      Cristina and KimJ like this.
    • Justagirl
      I love daffodils and Jonquils. This is a gorgeous Spring vibe page!
    • redplaid3
      @Justagirl thanks. Daffodils are my favorite flowers
    • mcurtt
      Signs of spring!!! Out here, everything is still covered with inches of ice and snow. Dark and muddy ground underneath.
    • redplaid3
      @mcurtt it's gotta be coming soon to an "area near you!" Thanks for stopping by!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    60px
    Height:
    60px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).