Jasmin

feeling small

feeling small
Jasmin, Oct 16, 2010
    • lizj
      A hard subject! Glad to hear you're past it, although I imagine it's always a struggle. Great lo.
    • Emi (emeto designs)
      Gorgeous page Jasmin! I like how "me" is in the cage. No one can guess that behind this beautiful face had been a struggle.
    • karen perry
      aww hunni i cant believe you ever felt like that you are so beautiful!

Beautiful page deeply journaled
    • mlpieters
      girl. so well spoken. just a beautifully moving page.
    • maaike
      Thank you for being so honest sweetie, I love you for it! You have made a very beautiful page about a very difficult part of your life! xxx
    • Tami
      Love your page ♥ (Du bist so eine hübsche Frau und das meine ich wirklich so !)
    • valeriapiemonte
      Your page is beautiful and so are you!!! It takes a lot of courage to scrap about something so hard and you did it perfectly!
    • juhh
      wow...perfect journaling!!! How can people have some influence in our life, huh? And I hate it, when they try to hurt us - and they can! but we are much more than people think or stop thinking of us! Amazing!
    • stampin_rachel
      Wow Jasmin - what a hard topic. I am glad that you were able to conquer it! You are so beautiful and I am glad you could share this story!
    • coco
      wow sweetie first of all i really have to say you are so beautiful!!! always remember that!!!!

the journaling is so touching and i can relate a lot! *hugs*
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Jasmin
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: