cfile

Slainte (slow scrap 2/19 w/ MrsPeel)

Slainte (slow scrap 2/19 w/ MrsPeel)
cfile, Feb 20, 2020
Description:
2/19 Slow Scrap w/ Cynthia (aka MrsPeel)
Chose row 2:
  • Wordart (blessed)
  • Ribbons or Strings (green ribbon)
  • 2 or more photos (3 photos)
  • 3 or more elements (3 scatter sprays, Beer & harp, wordstrip, stitching, clover)
Credits:
Sabrina Dupre | Lucky
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Lucky-sabrina_lucky.html
The LilyPad Collab | Blessed & Lucky (word art - Blessed by OLB)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Collab-Blessed-Lucky.html
Kate Hadfield | Luck of the Irish (Irish Stout & harp)
font: Irish Uncial fa beta- Bold and Corona3 Typewriter
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • Ferdy
      @cfile great idea!! hugs, my dear!!
      cfile likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Such a great Celtic feel!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @redplaid3 Thank you Linda :) I just loved our Ireland trip this past Fall and keep doing everything here as I make our trip book, Irish related :) While in Ireland I couln't find a sweatshirt I liked so I made my own graphic and uploaded to "zazzle . com" and made my own :) So cheers / Slainte to Ireland!!!
    • redplaid3
      I've heard it's a beautiful country, @cfile. Do you have Irish ancestors? I have a few. SO happy you're making it all into a book!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @redplaid3 Yes Linda.. My Mother's side is Irish/German.. My Dad's side is Danish, German, English :)
    • MrsPeel
      you know I love it, because it has not happen not even once in 7 years where you made a page I didn't LOVE!!!!!! I know we were talking about this on FB messenger after you had the dinner!!!! the Guiness thing, you made me want it then, so I got Sarita to buy some, we had dinner and I had a glass (shouldn't because of the meds, but once in a while....right?) love the way you made a record of this, so beautiful elegance, the photos are great, the word art also gorgeous, love the scatter!!! I am never too convinced I know how to use them, here it gives such a beautiful detail to the page, combined with all that Irish feeling all over the page!!!!!!
      Also have to say, THANK YOU for always being there (here/everywhere) for me.... I was already a bit scared that I wouldn't do well as I haven't hosted for quiet a while, then I had trouble logging in.... at first I thought I was logged in but there was none in the chat room..... my paranoia got me in the " none likes me anymore" and almost panicked, I decided to go see the thread (I knew not many people had posted at Krista's thread) and saw you said you would be there....then I knew there was something wring with my log in, went back, was able to come in as a guest....and you were already there being the most amazing as you always are........ I'm a bit slower with everything, as you know, but I'm making an effort to get back to normal (if that word and me can ever be in the same sentence LOL) and I am so SO very grateful you always are here for me, with your pages, with your lessons, with your support as a friend.... so, special thanks for being there at the chat...and more special thanks for the past 7 years of friendship, you know I love you!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel very big hugs and thank you for your sweet comments.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).