A Little Spooky

A Little Spooky
Farwen, Feb 20, 2020
Description:
For the February 2020 Slow Scrap

credits:

Forever Joy - a little scary, howl-o-ween
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is so eerie!!!! Where is that house? France?
    • cfile
      ooh live this Francesca! What a cool photo that you blended in and made a spooky page with.. Love it!!! Well done!
    • Farwen
      @redplaid3 it is indeed! but no no France, it's in Buenos Aires, Argentina
      @cfile thank you Christa :)
    • AnneofAlamo
      crazy!!! amazing, and the perspective of the photo and all the fun around is flipping AWEsome!
      redplaid3 and Farwen like this.
    • Farwen
    • ForeverJoy
      LOVE it!!! What an awesome effect!! Had to include this on my Pinterest Board of most fave #joycreated layouts
      redplaid3 and Farwen like this.
    • Farwen
    • MrsPeel
      you know, first thought when I saw it, this HAS to be Buenos Aires!!!!!!!
      as always, you make delight to my heart with your page!!!!! impressive photo angle, love the spooky mystery feel you gave the page, the photo is perfection for it, and your talent on creating light, that awesome tittle, the shadows...everything is AWESOMEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Do you know what neighborhood was it?
      in the very early 80s I was renting a house in what is one of the edges of what they used to call Palermo Viejo, part of it they call now Palermo Hollywood, is mainly old, 1700/1800 s buildings like this, it became a trendy, expensive area after some restaurants and show places were open.... I have some great memories of that house, last placed I lived in Bs As before I moved back to Brazil and then came here..... anyway, awesome page, gorgeous like you always do, you know I love you!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      @MrsPeel all my love ♥♥♥♥♥ :bk
      This is/was (photo is from 2 yrs ago) in Caballito :) But barrios, querida, barrios, not neighborhoods! :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).