mcurtt

2020-LOD_0219_Sara-Gleason_web

2020-LOD_0219_Sara-Gleason_web
mcurtt, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
Sara Gleason - Chapter, Story Seeds 3.
SharLamb, Lisa B, JenEm and 2 others like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my what fun you must have had!! I love this so much - white on white - except for the pops of red. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • JenEm
      I love that you took the opportunity to go outside and play in the snow! And I love that you took your camera with for a photo shoot! Your layout is so softly and beautifully scrapped. The Paperwhite Snow scatter and little pops of red / gold are just so perfect, and I love the way the vertical lines guide the eye to your photo and journaling. Gorgeous page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      those stripes under your photo are a great "centering" technique. Love your snow photos and that you kept the background large white with just a few touches of red and the tiny snowflakes. Think I'm putting this one into my scraplift folder for future inspiration.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great way to get photos of yourself!! I love the carefree photo of you playing in the snow. And the gorgeous design here with the vertical lines and the pops of red and gold. Great page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • HeatherB
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      HeatherB likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Stunning. I took a screen shot to put in my file of LOs to scraplift. Love the story too, and glad someone nominated it as a Froggy FavoUrite!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love the photo and journaling♥
      mcurtt likes this.
    • willimena
      Good for you! I am thrilled you made the effort to get rugged up, set up your camera and have fun! I love the clean design of the page and the photo composition.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely stunning and gorgeous.. so glad you had fun in the snow and the page you made from it is fantastic. terrific journaling too Marilyn!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).