RJMJ

Sara Gleason-Love Our Designers-February 19th-2020-Just Feel It

Sara Gleason-Love Our Designers-February 19th-2020-Just Feel It
RJMJ, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
Another Day...Another Designer...I Wish I Could Say That I Had More Products By Sara...But Sadly I Don't...So I Had To Use A Lot Of Stuff From Different Places To Complete My Layout...Other Than 3 Pieces In My Layout [The Face/The Heart Paint/The Star Paint]...Everything Else Is Sara's...So Eventhough...You May Not Associate Sara's Pieces With Mixed Media/Art Journaling...That's Exactly What I Did!...That's Me...Always Doing Something Different...

Ever Have One Of Those Days???...It Starts Off Kinda O.K....Gets Kinda Bad...Continues To Be Bad...Perhaps Gets Even Worse?...Well...That's What I'm Scrapping About Here...Nothing Seems To Go Right?...No Matter How Hard You Try?...It Seems Like The Harder You Try The Worse It Gets?...Yeah!...Today Is Wednesday Right?...Yep!...But Ultimately...If You Have A Bad Day..And You Can't Shake It...Remember There Is Always Tomorrow To Start Fresh & Try Again...Sometimes That's All You Can Do Is Just Muddle Through The Yuck! [I Call It]...Hope For A Better Day Tomorrow...Move On...One Step At A Time...One Day At A Time...

*For My Just Feel It Layout-I Used:Many Kits:

*All The Feels/Daily Story/Of Wishes,Hopes & Dreams/Bright Side/All About Me/All About You/Captivating Fall/Friendlier-Sara Gleason
*All The Feels-Tangie(2)
*Bright Side-Rachel Jefferies(1)
JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      yep, everyone has those days ,great way to work thru it - love the scratchy masked words in the background and i love the purple angled pieces matting the wordsnips making them pop and shine
      RJMJ likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love your creativity and use of different products on your page. Hope your day has improved. Great use of the word strips. Love your positive outlook that tomorrow will bring a new opportunity to start afresh. Hang in there! :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wonderful piece of art therapy here. Hope that scrapping this gave you a lift! I like how you pulled together all the bits of pieces of Sara Gleason's designs. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I don't know where to start. It's just eye candy. Every piece plays its part so well and makes a lovely composition. Sorry it was a hard day. I hope today was better!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: