Cherylndesigns

February LOD SGleason

February LOD SGleason
Cherylndesigns, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
Credits: Sgleason - Good Things; Sgleason - Giggle Snort.
JenEm likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo and amazing shadow work. And I like the strips of paper and ric rac. Great page!
    • flowersgal
      Interesting layout. Love the poster behind the cute photo and all the different elements you used on this page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks, Heather. I wanted a Native American look to this page and was delighted when I found the feathers in one of Sara's kits.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Interesting is good, Patsy. I love interesting. I made a journal card out of a picture of a wall in Tulsa that Ava sent me. Like I told Heather, I wanted a Native American feel to my page because Austin is Cherokee.
    • mcurtt
      I hope the meet-up went well??? They look like a happy couple. And you never know, you may have another reason to travel to OK. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt The meet-up went very well. The bottom picture was taken here and the top picture (I made into a JC) was taken there. As a matter-of-fact, Ava's trying to get me to go out there with her in April.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • JenEm
      That is such a beautiful photo, and a wonderful focal point to your layout. I love your use of the feathers and different textures on your layout. Beautiful shadow work as well! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @JenEm Thanks so much, Em! That's my 19 year old granddaughter and her "special friend". Austin was here recently, from Oklahoma, to visit my granddaughter. Thanks for your sweet comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).