Cherylndesigns

February LOD PRD

February LOD PRD
Cherylndesigns, Feb 18, 2020
Description:
I decided to do one more layout using PRD designs.

Credits: SwL_BigPhotoTemplate1; prd-Fancy Whites - pp11; prd-Feeling Blue; prd - True To Yourself; photo - Pixabay.
Dalis likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      ooooooooooooh I am such a bicycle freakazoid! I love this and I totally get the have to when it comes to pink reptile designs!
    • Electra
      Looooove this! That blue is pure serenity! Nicely done.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks so much, Anne. Yes, one was just not enough. Haha
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks, Electra. I've had this picture for so long and it just seemed like the perfect time to use it.
    • mirjam
      OMG that could have been my bike! The only difference is my basket is black. I love the grandma bikes [that's how we call them here]. The blue in the photo and the subtle blue in the plaid paper and currogated paper are such a great design element Cheryl. Totally ties everything together. I also LOVE the black elements. I just can't stop going over the subtle details in your page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mirjam Oh, thank you so much for your wonderful comments, Mirjam. I was holding onto this picture for just the right time and I knew this was it! I'm so happy that you like it!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • redplaid3
      I can't think of a better topic for a mirjam page than a bike! LOVELY work!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 So, this picture jumped out at me at JUST the right time!! I've had it for so long and have been saving it for that special page.
    • mcurtt
      I love the wings placed above the handlebars. And the mix of blue backgrounds, including your plaid, make it all the more special.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Oh, I HAD to use those sweet wings. They were an "unexpected element" but I just had to use them.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).