RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-Love Our Designers-February 18th-This Is Us

Pink Reptile Designs-Love Our Designers-February 18th-This Is Us
RJMJ, Feb 18, 2020
Description:
Wonderful LOD Today!...I Got Your Wonderful Freebies Today Also!...What A Beautiful newsletter Kit & Alpha!!!...I Too Love Pink Reptile Designs & Products...I Have Many Of Her Products...And LOVE! Them All!!!...I Wish I Could Shop Today!!!...There Are So Many More That I Want [Need] To Add To My Stash...I Recently Purchased A Slice Of Lemon & Already Made 3 Layouts With It...But For Today...I Am Scrapping With PRD's Beautiful Newsletter Kit...I Couldn't Wait To Dig In!...But To Be A Bit More Adventurous...I Strayed From My Original Scrapping Style A Bit...And Did A More White Space Style Layout...I Do Like This Style Very Much...& Do Scrap It From Time To Time...

*The Newsletter Kit Is Perfectly Timed...Being That It Is February...The Month Of LOVE!!!...And That Valentine's Day Has Just Recently Passed...But To Be Fair...Each & Every Day Is Technically About Spreading Love!!!...With Valentine's Day Being A Way To Highlight It Or Spotlight It...So Today...The Layout Is All About "US"...I Enjoyed Working With This Kit So Much!...And Creating My Layout...I Slightly Recolored The Background Paper & The Words To Coordinate With My Layout Color Scheme...But Kept It Mostly Simple In Terms Of Elements...I Really Wanted To Highlight The Photo...Thank You!...For Your Generosity & Kindness To Create A Lovely Kit & Alpha!...And Give It Away To All Of Us!!!...

*For My This Is Us Layout-I Used:

*Romance Me-LOD 2020-February 18th-Newsletter Mini-Pink Reptile Designs
weaselwatchr likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love the love of your page and the photo in the mask with the diffused edging is brilliant to bring your eye into the moment!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a beautiful and romantic page RJMJ. Makes me want to pick up a good pocket novel cuddle up under a blanket, cuppa tea or hot coco and have a bit of me time. The weather is totally agreeing, stormy and rainy. Alas my boss thinks I should just get to work :( LOL
      RJMJ likes this.
    • A-M
      This would make a great book or album cover. I do like all those hearts. The always placed with the hands are joined is very effective.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: