RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-February-5 Random Facts-All About Me

Journaling Challenge-February-5 Random Facts-All About Me
RJMJ, Feb 17, 2020
Description:
This Was An Interesting Challenge For Me...Not That I Didn't Have 5 Random Facts About Myself To Write Down...But I Kept Coming Up With Ones That I Thought Were Way Too Personal...There Are Just Certain Things That Are Private & Are Meant To Stay That Way...So I Went To The Challenge Thread & Started Reading What Others Were Saying & How They Were Saying It...It Gave Me A Fresh Perspective & Take...So I Thought Of Things That I Didn't Realize Were Random Truths About Myself...Go Figure...So I Was Finally Able To Choose My 5 Random Things,Create The Layout & Finally Post It...

*I Used A Lot Of Elements & WA To Fill My Page...That Is Pretty Much My MO!!!...And This Layout Is All About Me After All...Every Piece In The Layout Actually Says Something About Me Personally...[Other Than The Random 5 Facts That Is]...My 5 Random Facts Are Further Emphasized With Specific Elements For Each One...The Finger Pointing Hand Is Representative Of Me Being Left-Handed/The Fleur-De-Lis Represents My Ability To Speak French/The Hot Air Balloon Is For Fact #3...Fact#4 Is Represented By The "Tick Tock"...Having "No Time" For Those Who Represent Fact #4...And Fact#5...WA "Wait What" [I Totally Say This All The Time] & "Epic"...Usually Followed By Fail...And Are Emphasized By The Bird You See Singing/Talking & Spewing Sarcasm & Totally Having No Time For Those Who Represent Fact#4...

*For My All About Me Layout-I Used:

*All About Me-Collab-The Lilypad
*All About You-Collab-The Lilypad
*M3 September 2019-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*From The Rooftops-Rachel Jefferies
*In My Purse-Pink Reptile Designs & Designed By Soco
*The Good Life/Learning Curve/Heart This Girl/Heart This Boy-Studio Basic
*Creative Calm-Kaklei Designs
*Timeless-Scrapyrus Designs
dotcomkari likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing page filled with so many layers. I liked reading your random facts and I like that you explained how the elements relate to them. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).