Description:
MOC8 templates by Designs by Soco and Sara Gleason mashed togther
kit: Then & Now collab by Designs by Soco & Sara Gleason

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Then-and-Now-Paper-Pack.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Then-and-Now-Element-Pack.html

font: times new roman
Beth Holmes and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love how you melded the 2 templates and, oh my, what sweet photos!!! Love it :beat
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Perfect combo of the two templates together Justine! I love the quote, and wow that is perfect that you have 2 photos 10 years apart of your daughter the artist!! :) I love the kit you used.. so perfect for the then/now :) Love this Justine!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh this is SO fun!!! I love that you have a before and after spanning that long and she's still painting! Good for her! Fabulous quote on here too and I love her shirt!
      bellbird likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I always love then and now photos. It's so fun to see how they have grown. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Beth Holmes
      Such a sweet layout. I love the light fun colors and elements. I also love doing these types of layouts with old and new photos! I may have found the layout I want to scrapblift for the Feb 2020 challenge!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Beth Holmes that is such a lovely compliment seeing there is a bazillion to go thru in the MOC8 gallery!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).