Feb2020_NBK Easy Peasy_chall_we
flowersgal, Feb 17, 2020
Description:
Feb 2020 - NBK - Easy Peasy Challenge
Supplies:
NBK - Easy Peasy Valetine's templates #2; Laugh Often Collection
cinderella and justPattyAnne like this.
    • justPattyAnne
      This makes me happy... a happy little stack of books to carry you away. LOVE how you've documented your recent reads. (Books & bookstores are good friends to me too!)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @justPattyAnne - Yes to a fellow reader. I have been a reader my whole life but it never occurred to me until recently to actually document what I've read. At least this one time, I have a record!
    • SharLamb
      Love your page. I wish I had kept track of the millions of pages I have read since I fell in love with reading at 8 years old or so! I mostly read library books on my Kindle now...not as nice in the sensory way, but much lighter weight than packing all the books I’d need for our trips.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @SharLamb - Kindles are grand for travel. I have a huge library on mine and it is a life saver in packing. However, when I find a good resale on vacation, I buy and enjoy the feel of turning the pages. When I'm finished I leave it for someone else to read most of the time.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this, Patsy. I did a few pages a couple of years ago of some of the books I'd read. I also traded in my books for a Kindle. I still have a few books, but have access to 800 books on that little slim device. Great page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).